Kate is a native Rochesterian who joined Weinstein and Randisi in January of 2017. She focuses her legal practice in the areas of Trusts and Estates, Elder Law and Residential Real Estate. She is dedicated to providing great service for her clients through clear communication, mutual education and enthusiasm for the practice of law.
Kate attended the University of Virginia School of Law in Charlottesville, Virginia, where she served as the Managing Editor of the Virginia Journal of Social Policy and the Law and participated in the Advocacy for the Elderly Clinic. She also contributed Pro Bono hours with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program and the Hunton & Williams/UVA Law Pro Bono Partnership. Kate received her undergraduate degree from Williams College. She grew up just around the corner from the Weinstein and Randisi office, attending Allendale Columbia School.
She lives in Rush with her husband and their pets. She is thrilled to be back in the Rochester area and looks forward to getting further involved in the community as her practice develops.
- Estate Planning 60%
- Estate Administration 20%
- Elder Law 15%
- Residential Real Estate 5%
- New York, 2016
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys, Member, 2016 to Present
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 2016 to Present
- Concentus Women’s Choir, Member and Vice Chair of the Board, 2015 to Present
- Monroe County Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section, Member, 2016 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Legal Services Project, 2016 to Present