- Owner and Managing Attorney
Andrew Randisi concentrates his law practice in the areas of trusts and estates, business succession and legacy planning, and elder law.
A lifelong Webster resident, Andrew attended Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in business administration with a concentration in finance.
Andrew went on from Le Moyne to attend Villanova University School of Law in Pennsylvania, where he was active in the corporate, criminal, and public interest law societies. In three years, Andrew earned not only his law degree, but also his M.B.A. from Villanova University's College of Commerce and Finance.
After graduating, Andrew returned home to the Rochester area and, prior to entering the legal profession, worked as a legal policy researcher for the 2002 Golisano For Governor campaign.
Andrew is a member of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations.
He is currently serving as the Chairman of the Elder Law Committee of the County Bar. He is a frequent speaker on trusts, estates and elder law topics in the community and for the legal profession's continuing educational courses.
In 2010, Andrew was named one of The Daily Record's Up and Coming Attorneys.
- Trusts and Estates
- Business Succession and Legacy Planning
- Elder Law
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Le Moyne College, Syracuse, New York
- Villanova University's College of Commerce and Finance
Honors and Awards
- Daily Record's Up and Coming Attorneys
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member