- Associate Attorney
Elizabeth Randisi is an associate attorney with Weinstein & Randisi, focusing on trusts, estates, and elder law. Her practice includes wills, trusts, health care proxies, living wills, powers of attorney, estate administrations, estate tax planning and estate tax return preparation.
Elizabeth attended Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and religion, with a concentration in Women's and Gender Studies.
Elizabeth then attended Villanova University School of Law in Villanova, Pennsylvania. While in law school, Elizabeth worked in the Villanova Federal Tax Clinic, representing low-income taxpayers in disputes with the IRS, and appearing before the Federal Tax Court in Philadelphia.
Elizabeth is a member of the Monroe County Bar Association, where she is a past member of the Trusts and Estates Council. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association. She is also a member of as the Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys, where she is the past Chair of the Trusts and Estates Committee.
Elizabeth does pro bono work with the Volunteer Legal Services Project, and also represents developmentally disabled individuals in guardianship proceedings in Surrogate's Court. She is a contributor to Sui Generis, a blog about New York legal issues, and was a one-day champion on Jeopardy!
- Elder Law
- Health Care Proxies
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration
- Estate Tax Planning
- Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts
- Major: English and Religion
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member
- Monroe County Bar Association, Past Member, Trusts and Estates Council
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys, Member
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys, Past Chair, Trusts and Estates Committee